Paul Henry’s Window Installation offers the industry-leading Soft-Lite Elements® double hung windows. Soft-Lite® windows are the most energy-efficient window in North America, exceeding all standards for energy efficiency, as well as air and water penetration and durability.
Soft-Lite Elements® Industry-Leading Features:
- Soft-Lite Elements® windows offer AAMA® Gold Label Certified performance and the best NFRC-rated U-value in the industry.
- Comfort-Foam ™ significantly decreases the U-value, which in turn greatly improves the overall thermal effectiveness of your windows.
- Super Spacer®, the world’s only 100 percent foam, metal-free, warm-edge sealing system, reduces condensation – maintaining a comfortable humidity level for your home while also minimizing mold formation.
- Dura-Sill™ is a window sill design in the industry and contributes to Soft-Lite’s exceptional air, water and structure ratings.
- K-Beam™ Thermal Reinforcement with Kevlar® is five times stronger than steel, more than 700 times warmer than aluminum – and unlike fiberglass, holds screws. This is a patent-pending Soft-Lite exclusive.
Contact Us for Soft-Lite Elements Window Installation Today
When you’re ready to install the energy-efficient Soft-Lite Elements windows, we are equipped and eager to assist in choosing a custom window to fit and install it in your home. Contact Paul Henry’s Window Installation today at 540-359-6842.