Mill Run® Solid Core Siding® is straighter, stronger, and smarter!
All insulated siding is not on the same. Independent testing reveals that Mill Run® Solid Core Siding®’s molded foam is far superior compared to standard wire cut insulating foam.
Mill Run® Solid Core Siding® replicates the look of popular, real wood profiles of 6”, 7” and Board and Batten with an authentic woodgrain texture for a true, freshly painted look.
Features and Benefits of Solid Core® Siding
- Our denser Solid Core® foam has a 53% higher flexural strength compared to standard insulated siding, which means smoother, straighter walls.
- Only Solid Core® Backer Foam has moisture management ridges that provide space for ventilation, allow condensation to escape and enhance insulation without contributing to mold.
- Solid Core Siding® has 64% greater compression strength, resulting in enhanced impact resistance.
- The tensile strength of Solid Core® SIDING is 40% higher than standard insulated siding, which gives it a more durable, just-installed appearance.
- Our exclusive lamination process provides greater surface adhesion and that means over 200% more bond strength between the siding and foam.
- Better technology means a better warranty. Our Life Of The Home Warranty, the only warranty of its kind, is completely transferable to every subsequent owner.
- Greater adhession coverage
- Smoother, straighter, more rigid walls
- 64% greater impact resistance
- Looks like real wood, with wider 6” and 7” planks and Board & Batten.
- R-value of up to 4.0, which can lead to lower year-round energy bills.
- Reduces noise by 45% so homeowners can enjoy peace and quiet while inside their home.
- Maintenance free: No painting, scraping, staining or other maintenance needed — ever!
- Architectural Essentials™ Accessories complete the look – providing distinctive finishing details and insulation around windows, doors and corners – areas most vulnerable to energy loss.
Contact Us for Solid Core Siding
For a free, no-obligation, in-home consultation, call us today at 540-359-6842.