Paul Henry’s Window Installation also offers the industry-leading Soft-Lite Elements® double hung windows. Soft-Lite® windows are the most energy-efficient window in North America, exceeding all industry standards for energy efficiency, as well as air and water penetration and durability.
What makes Soft-Lite® windows the best choice for north Virginians and their homes?
Soft-Lite Elements® Industry-Leading Features:
- Soft-Lite Elements® windows offer AAMA® Gold Label Certified performance and the best NFRC-rated U-value in the industry.
- Comfort-Foam ™ significantly decreases the U-value, which in turn greatly improves the overall thermal efficiency of your windows.
- Super Spacer®, the world’s only 100 percent foam, metal-free, warm-edge sealing system, reduces condensation – maintaining a comfortable humidity
level for your home while also minimizing mold formation. Mold has been linked to childhood asthma and general respiratory illness, allergies, and outbreaks of fungal disease.
- Dura-Sill™ is one of the most unique window sill designs in the industry and contributes to Soft-Lite’s exceptional air, water and structure ratings.
- K-Beam™ Thermal Reinforcement with Kevlar® is five times stronger than steel, more than 700 times warmer than aluminum – and unlike fiberglass, holds screws. This is a patent-pending Soft-Lite exclusive.
More Soft-Lite® Features
Click the image below for additional information about features available in the Soft-Lite Elements® window line.
Click the image below to learn about all of the customization options available in the Soft-Life Elements® window line.
View and Download Brochure
Click the image below to view and download the Soft-Lite Elements® brochure.