Features and Benefits of James Hardie© Fiber Cement Siding
- Fiber cement siding costs less than wood, doesn’t attract pests, and is water resistant to protect against swelling, cracking and buckling—buying you more mileage for your dollar.
- James Hardie products are specifically engineered to withstand damage from moisture and rot, and will hold their own, come rain, sleet, or snow.
- Baked-on ColorPlus® Technology has greater resistance to fading, chipping and cracking, meaning less maintenance for you.
- In case of a fire, you want to know that walls of your house will protect you while your family seeks safety. Fire feasts on wood, and it melts vinyl almost instantly. But James Hardie siding will not ignite when exposed to a direct flame, nor will it contribute fuel to a fire.
- James Hardie fiber cement siding offers little appeal to critters and won’t be eaten by termites.
- All James Hardie siding products come with a 30-year, non-prorated warranty and trim products come with a 15-year, non-prorated warranty.
Contact us for a free in home-consultation at (540)-359-6842.